glad you’re staying to chat
we are firmly committed to creating a comfortable, open space for conversation on the vitaminwater canada blog (www.vitaminwatercanada.ca) and our social media properties. the following outlines our comment moderation policy, which is designed to ensure that all conversations on our digital platforms are constructive and respectful in tone, while also providing the maximum possible transparency. leaving a comment signifies that you agree to all of these guidelines and understand that your comments will be subject to moderation as outlined herein.
1. this blog and our owned social media platforms are moderated
all comments will be reviewed by glacéau before they are published. glacéau expects that contributors will treat each other, authors, any third parties referenced, and all employees and agents of glacéau with consideration, and that contributors will always express their opinions in language that is respectful of others. glacéau reserves the right to refrain from publishing any comment which hinders rather than encourages respectful conversation, and to permanently bar any user whose comments are consistently deemed inappropriate. if your comment does not abide by this comment policy, it will not be considered as an entry in any promotional giveaways or contests. posting comments to or otherwise using this blog, you warrant and represent to glaceau that you are posting materials that you own and that do not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others.
3. scope of prohibited comments
glacéau will not publish any submitted comment if, in its judgment, it consists in or includes
- any copyright infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law;
- any logos or trademarks other than those related to the glacéau brand;
- any manner of personal attack or targeting of the author(s) of a post or other commenters rather than the substance of their opinions;
- any manner of personal attack on any third party;
- any material that is deemed spam: that wanders off the topic of discussion or does not pertain to the post to which it is appended or is submitted multiple times;
- any indication that it may have been submitted with the intention of undermining the integrity or breaching the technical operations of the vitaminwater canada site, or that gives any indication of being produced by an automated system rather than submitted by a person;
- html or its equivalent, especially if there is any indication that the including coding may harm or introduce a virus into the vitaminwater canada site.
4. references to third parties
any references to products, goods, services, and/or materials originating with persons or entities other than glaceau, or to persons or entities other than glacéau, are provided solely for the information of those using this blog or our owned digital properties. these references are not intended to reflect the opinion of glacéau, its employees, agents, or representatives, and do not constitute an official or personal endorsement thereof. glaceau does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or privacy policies on, or the security of, such sites, and does not endorse the content, or any products or services available, on such sites.
5. permissibility of comments
glacéau may, on occasion, deem that a certain post is closed to comments, either at the time of its publication or at any point thereafter. if comments are closed on a particular post, please do not attempt to leave a comment regarding that subject on a different post – such a comment will be deemed irrelevant and will not be published.
6. authority over comments
authority over which comments are approved for publication rests solely with glacéau.
7. timeliness of comments
glacéau will make every attempt to review comments as soon as possible after they are submitted. however, glacéau cannot guarantee that every comment will be reviewed immediately, and there may on occasion be delays between the time a comment is submitted and when (if it is approved) if appears on the site. please be patient if your comment does not show up immediately, and do not resubmit it multiple times.
8. editing of comments
glacéau will not edit or modify comments as submitted (for spelling, grammar, etc., as well as on matters of substance) in any way. if a comment is approved by glacéau it will be published precisely as the commenter has submitted it, without any alterations of any kind.
9. copyright of comments
copyright of comments remains with the individual commenter. by submitting a comment to the vitaminwater canada blog and our owned digital properties you agree to hold glacéau, its employees, agents, and representatives, free from implication in or responsibility for any and all repercussions, damages, or liability that may result from your comment.
10. updates to this comment moderation policy
glacéau reserves the right to make changes to this comment moderation policy. in the event that glacéau makes a material change to this comment moderation policy, it will be posted here. we encourage you to check this page regularly since your continued use of this site following any changes to this comment moderation policy will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of such change(s). in the event that glacéau makes a material change to this comment moderation policy, a notice will be posted regarding such change.